Acoustic Parameter Calculation Software
NorBuild is a program for the calculation of building acoustic indices as set out in National and International standards.
- Allows the quantification of the acoustic performance of structures according to a wide range of international, European and national standards, i.e. ISO 717, EN 20717, BS 5821, ASTM, SIA 181 etc.
- Includes the test procedure and calculation for the new ISO 16283 standard that replace the ISO 140.
- Input data can be taken directly from the Nor140 Sound Analyser (Nor110, Nor118, Nor121, Nor840 or Nor843 analysers), from file or input by hand.
- Automatic calculation of the rating parameters (DnTw, Rw, LnT,w, etc.) as set out in the standards with the report generator producing the information in the required format.
- Freely selectable frequency range for the display and calculation of the rating parameters.
- Input of all the necessary project data is made via user friendly input screens.
- Graphic and numeric presentation of the results.
- To comply with their own company style, users may redefine the presentation of the reports.
- Energy and arithmetic averaging of the data is performed as required.
- Excel reporter for making customized reports in your local language.